Front Door Decor {1}

Front Door Decor at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers

It's time! The first round up of Front Door Decor, first go here to get all the information and the button, if posting on your blog, and your posting options. I'm so excited to see all of your front doors. Remember, the next round up will be a special Halloween edition!


During the summer I go with more of a beachy feel around the house. I like to give everything a lighter feel, including my front door. Here I have a flower bucket, filled with seashells.

Front Door Decor

And a close up of the bucket for you.

Front Door Decor

READ THIS BEFORE LINKING:
If you've shared your Front Door, put a link to it here. If you share your door via the Flickr Group or another photo sharing site, link to the image and your blog, so we can visit both! If you link you must share at least one photo of your front door, or your link will be removed.

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the basket of shells and the lace curtain. I can't wait to see your Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamy... I also have shells in a few places in the house, and I put battenburg lace tableclothes around to make it all feel lighter... Halloween is fun! I have lots of decor for then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late, but here.... Pic is there.

    I didn't know if I was supposed to upload it to join yours on Flickr or not. I'm a newbie there, can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would show you my door but it is so gosh darn ugly. I just wanted to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!! I love this Robin's egg blue color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shell idea! I think I'll try something like that!
    Nothinglikeit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Blaze... that Robin's Egg Blue is what I want to paint red, in large quantities it's more like an aqua-ish baby blue... not so Robin's Egg Blue... I don't know... it's kind of bright though.

    NothingLikeIt: Thank you! Just wanted something a little different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!