Front Door Decor

After consideration of the poll results, I'm going to offer a way for us to share images of the entrances to our homes on a seasonal basis with special editions for Halloween and Winter Holidays. You won't be limited to sharing just 1 image or post, so by all means please share any decorating you do the next time around.

I've created a Flickr group, Front Door Decor, for us to share photos. So you will be able to link to a post on your site, link to an image stored elsewhere online, or upload an image to the Flickr Group. If you don't have Flickr, but would like to have a photo loaded, you can e-mail it to me and I'll upload it for you.

If you upload your image to the Flickr Group, please feel free to link to your blog on the post and include your blog URL in the image description so we can visit your blog and say hi as well! :)

We'll be sharing photos on the 20th of February, May, August and November, with special editions in October and December. This could also be a fun project to share with kids, so I can't wait to see the submissions.

Here is the button! You don't have to use the button, just link back to the front door decor tag somehow so people that want to join in are able to:

Front Door Decor at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers

To add it to your blog, copy and paste the following into your post:



To add it to your blog, copy and paste the following into your post:


The post that started it all

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. It will also (hopefully) kick my rear in gear to actually do something to our front door. Looking forward to this!

    Cheers, Kiy

    P.S. I tagged you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. I need to get on the ball... Craft supplies still not gathered and door looking rather plain. Busy weekend ahead, but I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!