Awards - Passing The Torch {4}

O
h dear, I've received some lovely awards in the last couple of months and been tagged and am finally getting around to tagging and passing the torch. Some of these are from quite a while ago, I didn't realize how far behind I had gotten with tags and award acknowledgements. I really do appreciate that you like my blog and think I'm worthy of these awards. Some come with instructions to tag other bloggers, others come with additional instructions. I hate to leave anyone out, so pick an award and consider yourself tagged!

I received this award from Christy over at Motherhood Unscripted


For this award I'm supposed to list 6 things that make me happy:
1. My hubby
2. My puppies
3. Spring flowers budding
4. A clean house
5. Raindrops
6. Reading in my backyard in the summer

Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy has gifted me with a few, she didn't go crazy and give me a ton of awards at once. It just shows you how bad I've been about acknowledging them.


For this award, I am supposed to list 5 things I am addicted to.
My hubby - I just can't get enough of him!
Magazines - I've even blogged about this addiction, which brings me to my next addiction:
Blogs/Blogging - I could spend hours perusing the blogs in my list (which desperately needs to be updated!)
Reading - If I could pull myself away from the blogs, my nose would be buried in a book!
Dark Chocolate - Of course it was coming... this is an addiction I need to break!




I'm worried I may have missed 1 or 2, if I did please let me know. It's definitely not because it wasn't appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are addicted to your hubby. That's just too darned sweet for words! Oh, and didn't you hear, dark chocolate is good for you. Guess that means you can eat it every day, sorta like broccoli! I am SO here for you, and hey, you can have my share 'cause I am a milk chocolate kind of gal (the kind that isn't good for you!).

    Cheer, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your awards and thanks for dropping by Sacred Ruminations recently leaving the link back here. I'll definitely return to look around as time permits and I hope you'll do the same. You have a lovely blog.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!