Farewell Domino

D
omino's last issue will be released this March, April will be a disappointing month for many. It is joining several other home decor magazines that shuttered their doors in 2008: Meredith's Country Home, Time Inc.'s Cottage Living, Hearst's O at Home, Martha Stewart Living Omnipedia's BluePrint and Conde Nast's House & Garden. The website will be shuttered as well, so I'll have to go save anything I had marked as a favorite before it's gone for good. Which magazine is next?


5 comments:

  1. I am so sad about that! Another symptom of our economy. Luxuries are going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, sign of the times, but it will be sorely missed. It's probably a combination of the proliferation of design blogs as well as the economy. I love to slip through magazines though, I'll miss the loveliness of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! Thanks for your comment! :) I'm so silly to not get the number of days left right! :)
    But to answer your question, yes! Definitely more wedding posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something about the feel of a magazine and its glossy pages that can't be duplicated with an online publication. Ny idea books and bulletin boards will never be the same. I will miss these magazines A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Mary Engelbreit Home Companion magazine. She has such flair and it was always fun to read. I just Googled it and I see they are looking for a new publisher, hopefully something can be done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!