Just a Minute... In January

Just a simple reflection on January, I'm joining in with Just A Minute over at August Street.


Reading... Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke. I wanted to finish them before the movie was released and I just made it. We're going to see it this afternoon and I can't wait.

Making... I've been working on updating our adoption profile. I'm not quite finished yet, but I'm almost done.

Watching... Inkheart this afternoon, otherwise my favorite shows aren't on in January, so mostly I've been watching old movies... Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Brigadoon, Holiday Inn and The Shop Around the Corner to name a few

Listening... to a mix CD "Leaves are Falling" from Blaze

Loving... this breakfast nook I found on Better Homes & Gardens

and this papercut titled Autumn Kiss by Tina Tarnoff


Dreaming... of spring, tulips, crisp white linens, open windows, green grass, and reading in the backyard warmed by the sun with the pups playing, my bare toes being tickled by the grass

Planning... to finish all of our bathrooms before summer. Need to touch up paint on the ceiling in the guest bathroom, finish walls in the master bathroom, and we're about half done with adding a full bathroom to the basement (sheetrock is up, bathtub is in, everything is purchased except for tile)

Baking... the first Wednesday in February is my treat day at work, so I'll spend this afternoon baking cookies and planning a few cakes.

Want to join in? Visit Jenaveve over at August Street

2 comments:

  1. January sounds like a fun month for you. Love that breakfast nook! I'd love to see your finished bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - If you need a letter for your adoption profile let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!