Routines with Kids: Chore Charts Update

I
t's important that children understand the importance of helping with housework and taking pride in a job well done. I've discussed this before during September Shapeup, and since then chore charts brings more people to my site than anything else. So I thought I'd update you on a few of the things I've found since then.

I found a great site, DLTK, which will dynamically create a chore chart for you to print out. You can choose between black and white, which your child can color in, or color. If you laminate it you can use a dry erase marker to mark items off and wipe clean each week, or you can just reprint or create a new one each week. If you have older kids you can choose no image, or add your own.

Exmples of black/white for your child to color, and full color chore charts.


See the original chore charts post
See other Kid posts
See other Routines with Kids posts

If you'd like more of a vintage feel, help yourself to one of these images or search google for vintage chores.

-OR-

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love chore charts! :) I should make one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't quite use a chore chart for myself. More of a checklist! But I like the idea of a chore chart for little kids with pictures representing their chores... but I was kind of looking for vintage looking, or pretty pictures, rather than plain old clipart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chore charts for kids! They really do help them learn time management, rewards and consequences as well as a sense of accomplishment for a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those vintage pics!!! what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handy! My kids are nearly grown now, but I wish I'd had something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!