Monday Musings {9}



I just found it amusing that I found two bananas/cheese quotes. It's the kind of thing in life you only expect to find one of:

"Democrats always like to brag that their guys are smarter than the opponents and Republicans always like to brag that their guys are more moral than the opponents. But if you're looking for morals in politics you're looking for bananas in the cheese department."
~Harry Shearer

"I think cheese smells funny, but I feel bananas "are" funny. I'm assuming Swamp told the whole story of the executives seriously asking us to replace the banana with cheese because they thought it was funnier."
~Joe Murray

3 comments:

  1. I especially like the first quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 23, 2008

    Late in the day, but here... It was a cruddy Monday, hope everyone else had a decent one.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was ok, we had a new person start in our dept and lunch was on the office

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!