Just a Minute... In March

J
ust a simple reflection on March, I'm joining in with Just A Minute over at August Street.


Reading... the Twilight series, borrowed from a friend. I just finished book 2, no spoilers please.

Making... handmade pay it forward packages

Watching... My Boys, season premiere was March 31! Monsters vs. Aliens was cute!

Anticipating... Where the Wild Things Are



Listening... to "Raisin Girl Mix" a mix CD from my sister.

Loving... tumblr, yeah I'm cheating, I mentioned that last time too, but I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY loving it. The Inspiration Board icon over in my left side bar takes you there as well. I'm saving all my favorite bits that I come across there, so of course I'm loving it.
I'm also loving Caribou Coffee's white hot chocolate thanks to Kim. Anyone have a recipe to replicate it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Oh, and the peek Blaze gave us of her new work soon to be available in her etsy shop.


Dreaming... of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings. Well, obviously not, just in a very "Alice" mood.

Illustration courtesy Victorian Web

Planning... my move to a hosted WordPress

Baking... a peanut butter/banana muffin version of Becca's Banana Bread, bran muffins, and a french silk pie.

Want to join in? Visit Jenaveve over at August Street

A day late posting this, sorry about that.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I was delighted to have you visit The Vintage Nest and leave a fun comment. Love your blog. I love to run across old postcards when I am out treasure hunting but don't think I have ever seen an April Fool's post card. How ever interesting about the fish and the peppermint. ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I forgot to say I love that postscript at the end of your post. How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An inspiring collection of moments in March. Hope you're enjoying the Twilight series.

    Fessing up here - I've never heard of tumblr... am I just out of the loop? Guess I'll go take a look and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED Twilight, hope you're enjoying them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sisterApril 12, 2009

    never was a cornflake girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teret:
    Thought that was a good solution
    Hanging with the raisin girls...
    Love you chica!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!