Friday I'm In Love {15}

S
o many bloggers down south are starting to share their gardens and their budding flowers and it's making me ache for spring, green and warm days in the garden. I'm dreaming of secret hideaways and garden tea parties...

Secret Gardens


Photo courtesy of Country Living


Photo courtesy of Southern Accents


Photo courtesy Velvet & Linen, an absolutely gorgeous blog

Tea Parties


Photo courtesy of Country Living


Photo courtesy of Coastal Living


Photo courtesy of Country Living


Photo courtesy of Country Living


Photo courtesy of Homes & Gardens

3 comments:

  1. Okay by my count that gives lunch spots for the next 8 days. LOL Where do we go after that? I am sooooooooooooooo tired of snow and ice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those look simply lovely. I love love love gardens, but really dislike working in them. And, you really need to like to to make them look like that. I just go and sit in my friends' gardens and soak it up. :)

    Beautiful. And yes, I am so ready for spring!

    Cheers, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamy: Wouldn't that be fun? Me too :)

    Kiy: They are a bit of work... ours got a bit out of hand last year... but I love all the flowers... I'm hoping to get quite a few peonies this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!