Thanksgiving Planning for 2008

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and even though I won't be hosting this year, I will be in Florida helping my mother with the preparations there. Last year I posted a Thanksgiving Planning Guide on Kitchen Comforts, and I've updated it again for this year. I hope you find it useful.


I have a lot of Thanksgiving Planning Posts on Kitchen Comforts along with my yearly Thanksgiving menu.

I will be onsite in Florida on November 22nd and will share photos and blog minimally about our preparations from there, after all I will be spending most of my time with my family.

2 comments:

  1. WOW... it will be here soon! This is my FIRST year to have people in my home... hmmmm... will it be the last... lol
    I usually have people during Christmas time to my house... I love to decorate for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed this post - have a wonderful time with your family.

    Have a very wonderful time without any snow and with lots of sunshine. :)

    Cheers, Kiy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!