Decorating for Fall: Bedroom

What's the Homemaking September ShapeUp! all about?

Adriana Throw by Ralph Lauren
First we decluttered, then we cleaned, then we organized, this week we're going to go through and decorate. Decorating is the fun part!

I don't tend to add much to the bedroom. When fall comes and the nights get cooler I pull out the down comforter and an extra throw, but I don't add any other touches to the room. I do love this vignette though, the chair draped with a throw, books in arms reach and a teapot, cup and saucer close by feels so cozy. I'm thinking of recreating something similar in my bedroom. Maybe with a mug of cocoa instead of an actual teapot, cup and saucer though.

View the Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!