Just a Few Things

First, took some time to update my blog roll, I've found a few new blogs recently and hadn't added them yet. Not because I don't love them or check them daily! So take a quick peek if you want.

Second, inspired by a conversation with Monique, I'm going to start featuring some of my frequent commenters and my favorite blogs each week. I started using EntreCard a while back and decided that I'm willing to give a little advertising space to complete strangers, I should do it for my friends too. So, as the inspiration, Monique will be first. It'll take a while to get around to everyone, give me time :)

Third, along with all the blog maintenance I'm doing some house maintenance. Next month, all month, I'll be having a get our house in shape month, with special tasks to do each day, household planners, recipe planning and tips from Tamy. I am trying to get back into my routines, because life is so much easier when they are in place. I'm looking forward to it and I hope you are too.

Cleaning

4 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this. We really are 2 peas in a pod when it comes to routine and organization! Life in general just runs soooooooooo much smoother with everything in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't updated my blogroll since I don'tknow when! Thanks for the post as it was a kind reminder that is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blogs and adding me to your blog roll. I need to update mine too...my entire page for that matter. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamy: Me too!

    Kim: Yeah, why aren't I on there? :P Just teasing. I had found a few new blogs and I didn't have Kiy on there yet. I need a reminder to do blog maintenance once a month.

    Kim: You are very welcome! You have a lovely blog and I'm always happy to see a local blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!