Hello darlings....

I've been spending the last few evenings going through boxes and closets for items to put in a yard sale for next weekend. I'll be doing that through most of the weekend as well. Plus, my niece just came back to town for the summer from Texas, so I'm spending time with her tonight. I promise to get back to our regularly scheduled blogging on Sunday.

I also received a couple of awards that I have to pass on. I'll do that tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are a few photos of Grand Forks from the early 1900's.







Barbara

2 comments:

  1. I just love old buildings! These are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of others including the old Herald building which burned down during the flood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!