Week In Review {7}

I fell terribly behind in my blog reading the past two weeks, I got the number of posts down to 458 before I finally closed my eyes and pressed the "Mark All As Read" button.

What that means is I don't have a lot for Week In Review, but I do have a few things.

Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy posted her Bread Pudding recipes, just for me. I can't enjoy them quite yet, but I look forward to the day I can. All of her recipes sound delicious!

I discovered a new blog, PerfectBound, courtesy of Bloesem. It is perfectly lovely, I just love the elegant simplicity.

I spent a few minutes poking around MarthaStewart.com looking for the pumpkin pillows again, and found these Dime Store Games, complete with instructions to make them.



Barbara

2 comments:

  1. The dime store games sound really fun. I'd like to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to make a bunch for the kids for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!