Hot Mamas Know



Ok, I'm sure some of you are wondering what that last Hot Mamas Post was all about. It was getting late and with no explanation I interrupt our regular programming to jump in talking about body oil and scrubs. So, here's the scoop.

Jen over at Absolutely Bananas has come up with a way for women (real women!) to share their beauty secrets. What works, hopefully even some of what doesn't so we don't all make the same mistakes. I love this idea and will be posting my favorite beauty tips on the 1st of every month, along with lots of other women. Click on the Hot Mamas Know graphic to find all the tips and learn more. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on some of the recommended items, not always easy in ND. What would a girl do without the internet?

Oh, and next month there will be an EXTRA SPECIAL Hot Mamas Know PARTY GLAMOUR edition, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!