Better get going if we're going to stay ahead of the weather...

Last night, hubby and I were delivering orders from a Southern Living At Home party I threw earlier this month... Of course, we choose the first real wintry day to do so. I can't complain much, we have had a very mild November. And this was our first real snowfall of the year. We've been lucky. However, a 40 degree drop in 2 days doesn't give you much of a chance to acclimate. It was 5 F when we were delivering last night, -7 F when I woke up this morning and about 2 F right now. I'm betting hubby wishes he hung the Christmas lights this weekend when it was 40F.

All day long I hear from various people I'd talk to "It's cold out there today". Which makes me want to start quoting Groundhog Day... Every time someone said it, these lines would play through my mind...

DJ 1: All right, campers, rise and shine! — and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooooold out there today.
DJ 2: It's cold out there everyday. What is this, Miami Beach?
DJ 1: Not hardly!


So, if I start quoting Groundhog Day, blame it on the weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!