Friday I'm in Love {14}

Friday I'm In Love - Vintage Teal and Mustard
Clockwise starting in the upper left with the inspiration piece:
Mustard Yellow Vintage Train Case with Black Crow Skeleton Key and Leaf by GetReadySetGO - $55.50
Meeting of Morphans by groovy inclinations - $17.50
Brown Retro Verve Felt Necklace by 3 Fun - $36
Seven Perfect Essential Oils Cuticle Balm and Lip Fixer by Soapalaya Soaps - $4.50
Caribbean Fused Dichroic Glass Pendant by Spare Room Studio - $8
Let's Go Camping Print by Asley G and Drew - $20
Tree of Life Species Phylum Vintage Science Diagram Illustration Graphic T-shirt by isotope - $18
Old Fishing Boat at Sunset Oil Painting by Honey's Colors - $225

2 comments:

  1. ... Saturday, wait
    And Sunday always comes too late
    But Friday, never hesitate ...

    Man, I love that song. Now I've gotta find that CD and listen to it. I haven't heard the Cure in a while.

    :) Thanks for the nostalgia. Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I used to have that train case in Robin's Egg blue! Love the yellow - makes me think spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!