Holiday Baking - Thursday Thirteen

J
ust a quick list of the holiday baking that's coming up this weekend. My favorites are the Peppermint Cookies... there's just something about the melted crunchy bits of peppermint combined with the chewy buttery cookie that I love. I love packaging up trays of cookies and sharing them with family and neighbors. What are you making this holiday?

Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge, Hard Candy, Salted Chocolate, Mint Patties, Toffee, Peppermint Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Thumbprints, Sugar Shuttles, Brandy Snaps, Caramel Rolls, Chocolate Layer Cake

9 comments:

  1. I'm not doing any baking but I sure love reading what others are doing. The peppermint cookies sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my work holiday party is today and I brought a cake from Kroger. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CookinsForMe : The recipe is on Kitchen Comforts if you ever want to give it a try.

    Liz: It's hard to find time to bake in the middle of the week though... Much easier to throw something in a crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try those peppermint cookies - YUMMY! The whole list left my mouth watering. There are a few on your list I've never heard of. I can't wait to see you post pictures and recipes over at Kitchen Comforts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of sugar shuttles..... I hope you'll tell us about them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recipes for all will come over the next few weeks... Sugar Shuttles can be found on Gourmet.com if you want them early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. I'll go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahem. i'm family. when do i get a box?
    *blink blink*

    -teret (sorry I have to use my work email! I don't blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SFWAR: Um... your first comment on my blog and it's demanding cookies??? Figures :P

    Paul ended up doing the baking this year, work hasn't let up, so it ended up a lot simpler than my plans. :( All I got to was the hard tack candy and the salted chocolate because it was easy and fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!