Organize the Bedroom

What's the Homemaking September ShapeUp! all about?

Bedroom

First we decluttered, then we cleaned, this week we're going to go through and organize. There is no way to organize the entire house in a week, unless it's a tiny house. So, let's just pick our biggest pet peeves and do those.

I have two areas that need work in the bedroom, my closet and my makeup vanity. I did my nightstand a few weeks ago. It's time to swap out summer clothes for fall/winter clothes. I have some wool and leather items, so I'll inspect them carefully as I take them out of storage. If needed I'll take them to the dry cleaners. Polish winter shoes and boots.

In the fall and winter, I tend to darker colors for my lips and nails, so I'll take stock of what I have, and discard any that is too old and make note of any colors that I might need to pick up.

What are you working on?

View the Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!