Organize the Outdoor Areas

What's the Homemaking September ShapeUp! all about?

Outdoors

First we decluttered, then we cleaned, this week we're going to go through and organize. There is no way to organize the entire house in a week, unless it's a tiny house. So, let's just pick our biggest pet peeves and do those.

It's time to start doing fall prep to get beds ready for next spring. I'll be planting tulip bulbs, and putting down grass seed around a few trees. I'm bringing in the cushions off of my patio furniture, it's been too cold to use it in the last couple of weeks. We have a couple of chairs that we use for firepits, so if there are a few decent nights left, we'll be using those.

What are you working on?

View the Guide

1 comment:

  1. My new bulbs are here waiting for me to plant them too! I hope to get to them this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!