Menu Plan Monday {21}



I was too warm this past week to consider beef stew, so the meat went back in the freezer. Since Tuesday is supposed to be a high of 57, I figure that's the perfect night for Beef Stew and Spoon Bread. We didn't get to the Quiche either, Hubby got home quite late that night and I didn't feel like making Quiche for just me.

Monday - Hubby's Night on the Grill
Tuesday - Beef Stew and Spoon Bread
Wednesday - Quicky Quiche, didn't get to this last week
Thursday - Lemon Dill Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Friday - Steak with Cabernet Mushrooms
Saturday - Summer Tortellini
Sunday - Pantry Cleanout and Leftovers

Join Menu Plan Monday over at The Organizing Junkie

8 comments:

  1. Great plan! I know tomorrow is Monday, but due to the holiday, I haven't done mine yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... That's ok, Laura doesn't have hers up yet either :D
    And you are very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time is dinner Friday, I don't want to be late - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *laugh* probably 7pm... I'll set the table for 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rats, your link to the quiche doesn't work.

    Your menu looks great, I know what you mean about not cooking just for yourself. We should, but heck, who does? :)

    Have a super week, Kiy

    P.S. Hey Tamy, pick me up? We can head on over to Barbara's together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link to the Quiche works, try it again, maybe Blogger had a glitch :) I did find Alouette, just not the kind I usually use, so I'll give it a whirl.

    So now I'm setting the table for 7, well 6 plus a big girl chair. Since I won't server her cabernet mushrooms how about baked mac & cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, it worked this morning. I do like that recipe and going to have to try it. Also lovin' your baked mac and chez recipe, added that to my 'memory jog' list.

    Thanks, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  8. For quiche I like to keep it simple, something I can assemble in less than 5 minutes. The baked mac and cheese is so easy. I haven't purchased mac & cheese since trying it. Oh and the nice thing is it's not made with cheese food product, it's all real ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!