Awards - Passing the Torch {3}

I've received a lot of lovely awards recently and thought I should take a few minutes to say THANK YOU! and pass them on to the blogs I love. I'm breaking the rules a bit, so I can spread the awards out.

Tamy from 3 Sides of Crazy and Kim from Forever Daisies gave me this:

5blogsthatmakemyday

I'd like to pass this on to Monique at Escape Hatch, Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom, Blaze Danielle at Blaze Danielle : A Creative Compilation, Anne-Maree at The House That A-M Built, and Kiy at Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle.

I received this from Monique at Escape Hatch:

abaopt

I'd like to pass it on to Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy.

Then Tamy is so well-loved and gets a TON of awards and has passed many on to me, on to the awards followed by who I'm passing them on to:

smile
I'd like to pass this on to Kim at Forever Daisies.


bffgoldcardaward
I'd like to pass this on to Hana Mi at Gifted Hand.


awardnicematters
I'd like to pass this one on to Susan at Emperorp.


Brillante
I'd like to pass this on to Melissa at The Inspired Room


Tree_of_Happiness_from_Mil_Postres_June_15_2008
This is supposed to be accompanied by 6 things that make me happy and to be passed on to 6 other bloggers, but like I said I'm breaking the rules a bit... What makes me happy... that I have so many blogging friends that I'm going to run out of awards before passing them all on:
I'd like to pass this on to muralimanohar at Miscellany of Me.


kindbloggerawardfromdarla5-31-08
I'd like to pass this on to Linda at Little House in the Big Woods.


awardron
I'd like to pass this one on to Liz at Mabel's House, her blog is a new find for me because she left me a comment and she has such a sweet blog, go say hello to her.


sharing-the-love-award
I'd like to pass this one on to Michelle at Laundromat.
This is kind of a special one with a back story:
This award was created by Memoirs of a Mommy. It’s a very special award that she created in Honor Of The Donor That Saved (her son) Noah’s Life. Noah received a heart transplant, and she hopes that by passing this award around the blogosphere everyone can help raise awareness of the need for Organ Donation.

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.

**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipients to do the same**

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Barbara for passing on the awards and sending one my way too! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's about time right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, what a fun award.

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you for making my night!

    I'm getting ready for the wedding and things are CRAZY (thanks for asking!)! I lost internet connection for awhile and that almost did me in. But I am back online, trying to keep things going! So thank you for the happy award!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I never saw my name on this post before!! How'd I miss that!!! Now I feel all bad that I never even commented!!!

    Anyway, THANK YOU!!! How lovely to get!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!