Would You Share Photos Of Your Entrance?

Front Door

I got a lot of positive feedback on the Red Front Doors post, and Monique made a request:

You should ask everyone to send a picture to you of their doors... Or am I the only one crazy enough to really sincerely want to see them all?

Well, I'd love to see them, and I was thinking a Winter Holiday roundup would be lovely. Then Susan mentioned she decorates for Halloween, and I got to thinking Holiday roundups would be lovely. Then, it dawned on me that about half my readers aren't even in the USA and I'm sure their doors are lovely for their various holidays and we wouldn't get to see them.

So this is where I'm at, I have two polls in my sidebar on the right, please let me know if you decorate and would you share your pictures?
If you are reading this in a feed reader, please click over and fill out the two polls, and thank you for liking my blog enough to subscribe. It means a lot to me.

Pictures can be shared either as a full blog post or by linking to a picture url in Flickr or other photosharing software or on your site somewhere.

Edited to embed polls:
Do you decorate your front door for holidays or seasonally throughout the year?


Would you be interested in sharing pictures of your entrance?


I just love doors since they are the first welcoming sign visitors see to our homes, and I'd love to see yours.

16 comments:

  1. Ok, I voted. And if you check before anyone else votes, you'll be able to see what I voted because they are the only votes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The downside of being first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 25, 2008

    My first vote was that we decorate for holidays only. I then changed it to both since given the opportunity, Bay and Bren would no doubt love to do more.

    This will be fun.

    Marf- We'll negotiate that "one time".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figure people can link up just once if they want. They don't have to link up every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time is all that's needed, because it doesn't change. Unless I do my mom's and dad's separately... But neither one of them will change, we don't decorate at all.

    And really, is that one time even needed? All it would be is a blank door for both places...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 25, 2008

    Barbara- True. I love the response you got from your red door post.

    Marf- There aren't any li'l Marf crafts from the past you can put up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Barbara, I have been so busy, I have neglected my blog visits. Your new blog design is just fabulous... I'm drooling! Your red door post was just stunning. I would be more than happy to post my front door... give me 7 months and a house frame and it's all yours! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marf: it's all up to you... it's not like I'll come to Alaska and force you too :)

    A-M: I SO look forward to seeing it too! It's fun watching it come together...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Monique: Not really. I've never been much of an artistic type.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea! I decorate for the season and the holiday, especially Halloween and Christmas. You're right though the front doors around the world will all look different at the same time and would be really interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually just decorate for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll start this off with an incentive. http://www.3sidesofcrazy.com/2008/07/final-blog-signature-by-3-sides-of_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this topic! I don't decorate my door for holidays, but do decorate my front porch and balcony for Christmas! Does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tamy: Thank you for sharing yours! Love the colors of your victorian, the brick red will look lovely!

    Sandra: That's mostly what I do, but I also have stuff for some Holidays...

    Erin: That totally counts! I hope you share them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will post mine either later or tomorrow, I have to go grocery shopping today so don't have time to snap a pic yet

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Woman: That's ok... right now I'm really trying to get a feel for who is willing to share and how often. But if you'd like to share one now, we'd love to peek. I'll probably have the round-up's on the 15th of the month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!