Happy 1 Year Blogiversary to Tamy!

My dear friend Tamy at 3 Sides Of Crazy celebrates her 1 Year Blog Anniversary today, please stop by and congratulate her! Her blog is a personal blog following her remodel of her home in Michigan's UP, and is chock full of delicious recipes, quilts, homemaking tips and gorgeous photos of her home, garden and life.

Congratulations Tamy, I baked these for you in celebration... we can share them virtually... simple vanilla with vanilla frosting... but well, never one to stop at simple, I filled them with seedless strawberry jam. Yum!

Cupcake

Hubby is celebrating as well, he's making sure each cupcake is up to snuff!

Edited:
Look what she's doing! It's her blogiversary, I should be sending her something instead!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, now I'm the one all teary eyed. Thank you so much, that's so sweet! Can I have the recipe? I'll make some real ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 20, 2008

    How nice Barbara, and uh --- YUM.

    Ya know, mine is coming up in about 3 months. Hint Hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamy: I know I gave it to you last night, but in case anyone else is wondering... I used Tartelette's recipe for Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes

    Monique: I'll think of something else for yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 20, 2008

    You silly, I was kidding.

    I am going to make the cupcakes though, they look scrumptious. I'll show you a pic of the boys when they discover the center. They'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. I just had mine. I am going to have to wait a whole year for some of those. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monique: You think I'll let yours pass without doing something? :P

    Make them, they are easy and yummy! Can't wait to find out what the boys think of them.

    Oh, and Tartelette is my 2nd favorite cooking blog, her food always looks amazing! And what I've made tastes amazing!

    TheDiaperDiaries: There are always half birthdays... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    Awwww I'm excited now.

    I'm making them this weekend and will let Bay help. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!