Tag - About Me.

Tag, you're it...

I've been tagged by Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy and now I'm supposed to tell you 3 things about myself. Three things you wouldn't know... well, I talk too much, so even if I haven't put it in a post, it's probably in a comment, so what don't you know yet...

I tend to slip into a southern accent when I get tired or have had a few to drink.
My favorite alcoholic drink is a cosmopolitan or white wine.
My favorite poet is Edgar Allen Poe, which surprises most people since he can be depressing.

I tag... YOU! Either do the meme on your blog or post in the comments. I always tag the same people, so I'm going to make this open.



Barbara

7 comments:

  1. #1 is me! Hubby and son both tease me to death when the ya'll and warshes slip out in a drawl. #2 surprises me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOh and I forgot - I love Edgar Allen Poe - it's dark, but there's a reality bites underlying humor in hos writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laugh* I say y'all even when not tired sometimes... What were you figuring for #2

    Exactly, he's been my favorite since I was pretty young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 12, 2008

    What a fun post!! I love learning more about blog friends! :)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! You are so sweet! :) I will post another playlist for you if you are interested! Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love it if you would! I'll see if I can email you in case you don't check back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 12, 2008

    Fun, I'll work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Ok......

    ;)

    I'm going bundles tags and awards on Sundays as part of my Week In Review I think. If I make it part of my schedule when I don't have time right away I won't forget about them either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!