Menu Plan Monday {10}





Monday - Chicken Capri (Phase 1)

Tuesday - Beef and Bean Chili with Salad (Phase 1) (Hubby loved this!)

Wednesday - Oven Fried Chicken With Almonds (Phase 2)

Thursday - Ginger Chicken (Phase 1)

Friday - Pork Loin with Roasted Pepper Cream (Phase 1)

Saturday - Wild Rice Turkey Burger (Phase 2)

Sunday - Pantry Cleanout and Leftovers



Doing South Beach, on Phase 2 now, so these are from the South Beach Diet Cookbooks.



Pantry Cleanout is part of my weekly planning, so I make a point to use items up rather than throwing them out



Join Menu Plan Monday over at The Organizing Junkie







Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super week. I don't know what chicken capri is, but it sounds exotic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasoned Chicken Breast topped with a ricotta cheese (lasagne type) mixture, then topped with crushed tomatoes and mozzarella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chicken capri sounds yum..i'll have to keep that in mind!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 02, 2008

    That does sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll update the comments after we're done with dinner tonight. Give my opinion on the dish. Maybe post it to Kitchen Comforts if it's worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!