Friday I'm In Love {11}

I've come across a few new Etsy shops lately that I absolutely love!

Blaze Danielle Stick In The Woods has a lot of watercolor prints that I just love. I've already talked to her about getting an original for the nursery when the time comes. She is very talented and has a lovely blog as well.

Here's a small sampling of her work:
Blaze Danielle

Fifi of Fifi Flowers Designs paints whimisical interpretations of things she finds inspirational. I first saw a bit of her work on A-M's blog, and just loved that rather painting the picture directly she did her own interpretation of it. It's all so fun. Fifi also has a blog, check her out.

Here's a small sampling of her work:
Fifi Flowers



Barbara

9 comments:

  1. I love those watercolors - I'm going to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, aren't they gorgeous! She found my blog, but I'm very glad she did. She's really sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 16, 2008

    Oh my goodness! You are so sweet!!! Thank you for the feature! :) I'll put you in my side bar a soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! I've fielded a few compliments on your work from friends that don't blog as well :) My mother is also excited about one of your watercolors for the nursery and wants to know what I picked! I told her she had to be patient since I'm waiting until after the first court appearance (a few days after baby is born).

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 02, 2008

    Hey Barbara! :) I just wanted to let you know that I put you in my side bar! (finally! ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I wasn't too worried about it though... I featured you because I LOVE your work! Seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew I was HERE! Thank you for showing off my creations! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fifi: You're welcome! I'm sorry I didn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful illustrations!! Just found both this blog and Fifi's - and very happy I did!

    from Sweden,

    blog.afiori.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!