MP3 Player Meme - For Monique

For Monique:

Disclaimer: Yes, it is my MP3 player, but the player is loaded with songs from our music collections that Paul would be able to handle. I last changed it before we went to Mayo in Rochester in January. So it is definitely NOT loaded with my normal array of songs. Hence the duplication of artists, it is heavy on Clapton, R.E.M. and the more classic rock type songs, with a small folder of 80's. When I met Paul we had only 1 CD in common...

He had all Country and some (very little) Rock
Mine is all Punk, Industrial, Alternative, 80's, Female Vocals, and some (very little) College Rock.

I was tempted to wipe it and put my normal array on there, but figured that's kinda cheating! And I don't cheat... Nope nope nope...

How does the world see you?
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

Will I have a happy life?
Misguided Angel - Cowboy Junkies

What do my friends really think of me?
Man On The Moon - R.E.M.

What do people secretly think of me?
Before You Accuse Me - Eric Clapton

How can I be happy?
Joy Ride - Roxette

What should I do with my life?
Fall On Me - R.E.M.

What is some good advice for me?
Stay - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories

How will I be remembered?
Did I Shave My Legs For This? - Deanna Carter

What is my signature dancing song?
The Wheel - Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians

What do I think my current theme song is?
Alcohol - Barenaked Ladies

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Rockville - R.E.M.

What song will play at my funeral?
Air of December - Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians

What type of men/women do you like?
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

What is my day going to be like?
Always Something There To Remind Me - Naked Eyes

To play along, hit shuffle on your MP3 player, list the songs as they come up with each question.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 02, 2008

    Awesome Barbara.....

    I don't think it would have been cheating at all to put your stuff on there... But I like this a lot.

    I think it is cool that a Clapton came up for "what do I look for in my man" question, since you said that is something you have in common.

    Glad you did yours, if anyone from here joins in, I hope you'll let me know so I can see theirs too.

    Happy Friday !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I might revise and add what comes up with my songs later after I update my MP3 player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2008

    That would be fun... I have several more, so when I find some new questions, I'll try it all again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!