Menu Plan Monday {6}



Monday - Pepper, Onion and Ground Beef Casserole (didn't get made last week)
Tuesday - Grill Night - Steaks, Corn on the Cob, Salad and Grilled Bread
Wednesday - Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grill Night - BBQ Chicken and Homemade Baked Beans
Saturday - Quiche and Salad
Sunday - Pantry Cleanout

Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe

I've decided to make Pantry Cleanout part of my weekly planning, so I make a point to use items up rather than throwing them out

Join Menu Plan Monday over at The Organizing Junkie



Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love quiche? It's something I haven't made in a while, so thanks for the reminder... I think I will add it to our menu for next week!

    Take care,
    Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do! I would eat it weekly, if I wasn't worried about what it would do to my cholesterol and arteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GOSH you're making me so hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you mention it, I'm getting hungry too. At least it's getting close to supper time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy this looks so good......great menu and I LOVE quiche. :)

    Thanks for visiting my food blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!