Home Office: Desk Top Organization {2}

Do you want to see what I've done today? No? Too bad, I'll show you anyway!

I spent the morning finishing up my office, finally! I started it a few weeks ago, got the desktop cleared off, but didn't get too much farther in the evenings. Well, it is finally done.

So, let me remind you of the before:
Office - Before

Eeek, pretend you didn't see that.

Ok, here's the after, much better.

Desk Organization

And here's the top shelf, it doesn't show up in the above photo:

Desk Organization: Top Shelf

Click on the pictures above to jump over to my Flickr account if you'd like to see the notes on the pictures.



Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Your desk turned out great. There's a little something waiting for you at http://www.3sidesofcrazy.com/2008/05/joy-joy-of-desserts-gave-me-this-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 05, 2008

    Wow, that looks so nice. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My desk had become a bit of a dumping ground, because I could just close the door on it. Now I can just put the lid on the boxes, but at least they are organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I really love the baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim! The 3 baskets are actually the same, with the slant, but on the top shelves, I turned them around so you don't see what's in them. I figure it looks cleaner that way. The one on the bottom shelf I fish around in more often, so I faced it so I could just reach in to grab stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!