Closet Done and Spring Cleaning Complete

I spent yesterday afternoon swapping out my seasonal clothes and reorganizing my closet. I pulled out a bunch of clothing for donating, and a handful that need buttons or rehemming to mend. Everything had gotten intermingled, so I separated out tops, jackets, pants, skirts and dresses again, then arranged them by color so I can quickly grab what I want in the morning. Hopefully, this will help speed things up in the mornings.

So, wanna see the results? I'll share them anyway!

Closet - Front

Closet - Back

So much prettier! I've gone through quite a few areas of my home in my Spring Cleaning binge, and I feel like I can call this year's Spring Cleaning complete! Yay!




Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Isnt it such a good feeling to get rid of old stuff. Im sure no ones as much as a horder as me, as my cupboards still bulging!!!

    Hope you got my mail and didnt think me cheeky asking for tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get your mail. Do you mind trying it again? And I really don't mind at all.

    I've been trying to get over the clutter collecting. I'm kinda tired of storing and cleaning and caring for things that I don't love. There are so many other things I'd rather do with my time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2008

    You are so on the ball Barbara ! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monique! It was the last little bit that I wanted to get done this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!