100th Post

100th Post

First, I just want to thank everyone that comes to visit. I'd especially like to thank all the lovely people that leave comments, I love sharing bits and pieces of my life, loves and aspirations, it's nice to know someone is listening to my psychobabble. Last I'd like to thank the academy... ooops wrong speech.

For my 100th post I thought I'd do a little round up of lists with 100 ideas:

100 Ideas for Busy Kids - How to Have Fun
100 Kids Party Games
100 Ideas for Creating a More Peaceful World
100 Inspirational Ideas for a Journal
100 Ways to Get Organized
100 Tips to Clean and Organize Your Home
100 Reasons to Get Rid of It
100 Tips To Improve Your Life
100 Water Saving Tips
100 Tips For Saving Money
100 Tips for Increasing Your Gas Mileage
Food Network's Top 100 Recipes of 2007
100 Diet Tips
100 Health and Fitness Tips
100 Tips to Help You Live to 100




Barbara

4 comments:

  1. wow you really did some work there. Great links, have alredy saved the letter to the president and some others to my faves for later consumption!

    Well done on 100 posts! Ive got some going yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... :) Next landmark 1000?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100 and great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim! :) No giveaway though... maybe once I get sewing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!