Week In Review {2}

I started off the week with a good laugh courtesy of Oh, The Joys

Amy over at Blissfully Domestic has a list of Creative Toy Replacements, part craft, part toy, completely entertaining.

Melissa over at The Inspired Room put together a well written post regarding decorating children's rooms, particularly boy's rooms. Don't let the initial picture turn you off, it's a what not to do.

Over at The Kitchn they are talking about storing and documenting your recipes and dinner parties.

Do-it-yourself custom silhouettes instructions over at Design*Sponge, how cute is that?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention (and for clarifying the 'what not to do' part of the first picture! I realized that was a bit different than my usual approach! LOL!)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I didn't want people clicking over and going what? without scrolling down or reading. As I am wont to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!