Monday Musings

After a bit of discussion with Monique, since she mentioned wanting to start sharing quotes too, I thought it'd be nice if we could link them all so everyone can share their favorite quotes. I was posting quotes a couple of times a week, but starting Monday I'll post a quote once a week along with a way for everyone else that might like to participate to add a link to their quote post. I love collecting quotes and look forward to finding new gems.


My favorite quotes about Quotes:

"The point of quotations is that one can use another's words to be insulting."
-Amanda Cross
"Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another."
-Ambrose Bierce

Edited: Since I don't intend to renew Mr. Linky since I'm no longer hosting Monday Musings, I'll be cleaning up my old Monday Musings quote posts.

2 comments:

  1. mine's up!

    http://www.wifeynibangis.com/2008/09/monday-musings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks to EC dropping i arrived in this site. i like the aim of the meme. maybe i will join tomorrow. i love inspiration quotes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!