Jasmine Vanilla Pillow Mist - Hot Mamas Know



Thanks to a post at MicheleAgnew.com, I have a post for HotMamasKnow.

One of the little things I do to pamper myself at night before I go to sleep is spritz Jasmine Vanilla Pillow Mist from Bath & Body Works on my pillow. I spritz a little on and then get ready for bed while letting it dry. It smells lovely and I do think it helps me relax more and fall asleep faster. We all know a good night's beauty sleep is imperative.

Jasmine Vanilla Pillow Mist

4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog...it's GORGEOUS!!

    Thanks for the pillow tip! Sounds like a perfect way to drift off to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    I love falling asleep that way, very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I'll have to try the Jasmine Vanilla. I love their Lavender Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually pick up Lavender for my bedroom because it's supposed to be calming. I figured I'd try Jasmine for a change and really like it. It's a bit sweeter smelling than Lavender, very nice though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!