Friday, I'm In Love {1}

This Moose named Meese is just darling, and I absolutely adore the patches on the antlers. You can find him and a few friends by the Etsy seller Little Bit Funky. She also has cards, hair pins, and cute little button bouquets that would be so cute in a nursery for a little girl.
Meese the handmade stuffed Moose

Pear Vanilla Oatmeal Soap, mmmmmmmm, with the exception of the Soap part it sounds good enough to eat. 4th Ave Soap Co has a variety of handmade soaps that look gorgeous.
Pear Vanilla Oatmeal Soap

This gorgeous wooden Rabbit Pull Toy would be a perfect baby shower gift or birthday for either a lucky boy or girl. I'm always keeping my eye open for great handmade toys for little ones, and I'm loving all the wooden toys at Stump Pond Woodworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!