Tomorrow Never Comes

I keep thinking that I'll get around to being a more active blogger and focusing my content and writing about something meaningful... tomorrow. First, it was "when I'm done with school", then it was "after things settle down at work" (as if that happens), then it was "when I'm done filling out all of the paperwork for adoption", now it's "when the nursery is done, baby is here and I'm on maternity leave". I can almost hear the echo of laughter from mothers reading this.

I actually would like to write a book or two or ten or whatever eventually. I've always wanted to write children's stories about a mythical fantasy world for young kids just learning to appreciate reading, a la Enid Blyton. I suppose if that is to ever happen I have to start giving myself deadlines... I'll have to do that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!