Vagina Monologues

My darling sister gave me tickets to the Vagina Monologues for Christmas. So, tonight a friend from work joined me at the Empire downtown. I think it was the perfect venue for it, small and cozy enough to feel more personally connected, but big enough to seat quite a few people. It was interesting, hilarious, sad, and riveting. I think Paul even would have enjoyed at least half of it, though there were a few that I think would have made him feel uncomfortable. He's a bit conservative in general. The one that touched me the most was the one regarding the Bosnian refugee women. I was just about crying. Have you seen it? Do you intend to?

Visit Vday.org for more information

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember her name, but I saw the woman who does the Vagina Monologues on Oprah. That wasn't even the VM and I was almost in tears. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!